miércoles, 5 de marzo de 2014

More information about this week.

Hi!
I´m the facilitator again and I have returned to inform you that yesterday we made the final part of our work for this week.
As I said in the other post, we had a lot of doubts but now all of them are resolved and in addition to this, we have chosen to do a T.V advertisement. 
Why?, How do we make it?, What is the main reason?
So, this questions will be answered by one of my colleges soon.
Other thing that I have to say you, is that Linda (our teacher) said us that on Monday we won´t present our work because we are going to meet +londones ruiz with the purpose of learning new things and having a good experience with a professional like her. For this reason we are going to present our work on thursday.

In addition to our  work, I have found a very interesting article made by José Antonio Fernández Bravo and published in the 15th of October 2013 at



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario